Schedule of entrance exams (fourth batch)
1) Chemistry – 16 October 2020 from 12:00-13 Moscow time (12:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
*11:00-12:15 – Test will be active only during this time, however the time for taking the test is 60 minutes. For example, if a candidate logs in at 11:30 AM, he will have access to the exam for 30 minutes only.
2) English language - 17 October 2020 с11:00 -13:00 Moscow time (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
* Please pay attention, the English exam consists of three parts and should be completed sequentially first part 1, followed by part 2 and finally the part 3:
Instruction for taking exams (English medium) (download )
Results of Entrance exams 1 batch (22.07.2020 and 24.07.2020) (download)
Results of Entrance exam 2 batch (25.08.2020 and 27.08.2020) (download)
Results of Entrance exam 3 batch (08.09.2020 and 09.09.2020) (download)
Results of Entrance exam 3 batch* (15.09.09.2020) (download)
KSMU has a dedicated track for students enrolled from North America. US and Canadian applicants must apply from the link below: MyKSMU.com
Admissions for the 2020/2021 academic year will start from JUNE 20, 2020.
Admissions to KSMU are strictly based on merit.
Admission is a multistage process. Please read the eligibility criteria and admission procedure below.
- Successful completion of higher secondary school.
- Completion of tertiary education in case applying for Post-Graduate Education.
Minimum requirement is an average of:
- Pharmacy: Chemistry 50% and above; English 45% and above; Biology 45 and above
- Dentistry: Chemistry 55% and above; English 55% and above; Biology 55 and above
- General Medicine: Chemistry 65% and above; English 65% and above; Biology 65 and above
- marks in higher secondary school (each in chemistry, biology, and English language). A proof of English language training may be required.
- Guarantee for fulfillment of payment conditions.
Admission Procedure: A prospective student can apply online as instructed below or through one of our partners.
Step 1: Open the application form here
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately
Step 3: Following documents:
- Filled application form
- Scanned copy of marks (grades) of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education (should be translated into Russian language)
- Scanned copy of your Passport (should be translated into Russian language)
- Certificate of equivalence (nostrification) or acknowledgement from Moscow regarding submission of documents for equivalence and check from bank, that you have paid fee for processing of your documents (for certain countries)
- Results of NEET (only for candidates from India)
Must be attached on https://kazangmu.ru/en/admissions/admission-procedure/form
Step 4: Provisional Admission. After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance you will be provided with a provisional admission letter in electronic format as well a letter containing instructions to get registered for the entrance exam and obtain login details.
Step 5: Take the entrance exam, which will be conducted online using distance learning tools on educational portal of KazanSMU.
Step 6: After passing the online exam, admission will be confirmed to KazanSMU.
Step 7: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, we will mail you your visa invitation. You can also do a prepaid order of express courier.
Step 8: After you receive the visa invitation, stamp your visa in the Embassy (Consulate) of Russian Federation. More information on visa and registration.
Step 9: Welcome to Kazan, Russia.
Note: Apart from the above mentioned rules, we have a set of country specific rules for every country.
Chemistry: July 22, 2020; English: July 24, 2020
Chemistry: August 25, 2020; English: August 27, 2020
Chemistry: September 08, 2020; English: September 09, 2020
Chemistry: October 16, 2020; English: October 17, 2020
- Exam disciplines/subjects:Chemistry and English
- Mode: Online on educational portal of KazanSMU
- Specialty/program-wise entrance exam pass percentage/cut-off:
- Pharmacy: Chemistry 50% and above; English 45% and above
- Dentistry: Chemistry 55% and above; English 55% and above
- General Medicine: Chemistry 65% and above; English 65% and above
Selection of candidates: Candidates will be ranked according to the marks obtained
1. Chemistry (program)
2. English language
sample of exam ticket (English language)